If an item is damaged or defective, you can make use of your right of complaint.
For this we kindly ask you to do the following:
- A clear description of how the damage or defect occurred.
- Photos that prove the damage or defect. The damage or defect must be clearly visible at least on a photo. In addition, the entire article must be photographed once with the front and once with the back.
- You can send the photos to email@example.com . Please note that your e-mail, including photos, is no larger than 25 MB. We therefore recommend that you send your photos as a JPEG file.
- After receiving the photos, your request will be processed as soon as possible. You will receive a message within a few days about the further processing of your request.
- Do you want to order a replacement item? More information about this can be found under returns.
With every purchase you have 14 days to change your mind.